Wednesday 31 August 2011

PHOTOS

Just thought I would add some photos of  Race 36 the dualthon at Castle Coombe Race Circuit from July and Race 39 the off-road triathlon in Afan. Not that I look particularly photogenic in any of them (although the last two give a hint of why I'm doing what I'm doing - there's something about boys and mud!) just that they are the result of a really uplifting story.


I'd ordered these five photos soon after the respective races. Nothing (seemingly) doing. No response to emails and no photos. However I've just had delivered a CD with all the photos with a very nice accompanying letter explaining that they have problems with BTInternet accounts, backed up with copies of my emails and their many attempted responses. That is customer service way above and beyond .... so many thanks to Liz and Martin at Sporty Snaps (http://www.sportysnaps.com/) - you know where to go if you need any professional photography in the West Country and Wales!   




No comments:

Post a Comment